Brand Identity and Brand Experience through Communication Manual and Web Platform
Marcoliani Milano focuses on the consolidation of the corporate identity of the brand Marcoliani through a reconstruction of the values that drive it and where the company can identify itself. Marcoliani Milano is a brand linked to a small "family history" began in 1947 in Brianza, Lombardy between Milan and Lake Como with a great heritage in manufacturing unique socks, made with fine yarns and produced by alchemical combination of craftsmanship, tradition and high-tech innovation.
The research aims:
• To define the "Marcoliani Milano world" through visual narrative to emphasize the stylistic codes of the company;
• To build the collection’s architecture to decline the life style of the consumer identifying specific occasions of use;
• To clarify of the communication content both at company level (narration of the history, values and vision of the company) and product level (collection’s architecture, materials, processes);
• To systematize the existing communication tools and to integrate new tools;
• To develop the web platform and e-commerce.
Marcoliani Milano is an applied research developed by FiP Research Collective at Politecnico di Milano in collaboration with Calzificio Italiano S.R.L.